Soft tissue therapy, including sport massage, offers hands-on manipulation of muscles and the surrounding tissues, as well as gentle stretching techniques. This can help:
- improve muscle tone
- reduce tension (both physical and mental)
- restore muscle flexibility
- address minor niggles before they become major injuries
- assist in recovery from injury
- soften scar tissue and stiffness resulting from old injuries
- rebalance posture
- increase circulation, leading to reduced swelling and improved immune function
- relieve aches and pains caused by spending hours seated at a desk
We also offer fascial movement taping
(kinesiology taping), which is used to help reduce pain, swelling, tightness and stiffness, and to delay the onset of muscle fatigue and cramp.
Whether you are an elite athlete, enjoy an active lifestyle, or have a sedentary desk job, soft tissue therapy can benefit you.